Motherly is looking for best-in-class experts to join our growing Expert Panel!
If selected as a panel expert, the opportunities to represent Motherly are plentiful: from writing and speaking opportunities, to brand partner collaborations and class hosting. We’re looking for credentialed experts who support our mission to provide women with more support and less judgment during the incredible journey of motherhood.
Motherly—a lifestyle parenting brand redefining motherhood on behalf of a new generation of mothers—is expanding!
The only positive, encouraging parenting site reaching and influencing Millennial moms at scale, Motherly connects with her when she is looking for and absorbing more information, products and services than during any other life transition. With 30M+ multi-platform unique audience viewers each month, the brand supports mamas through their entire parenthood journey, delivering women-centric content that addresses her whole lifestyle through thousands of articles, images, videos, and classes.
Our primary needs are within the following areas of expertise:
- Nutrition (pre-pregnancy through postpartum, and baby)
- Yoga/fitness (pre-pregnancy through postpartum)
- Parenting/Positive parenting
- Mental health and wellness
- Decluttering/ minimalism
Members of our Expert Panel will work closely with our Digital Education Editor regarding content development within your area of expertise. This may include:
- Weekly article content contributions
- Online class curriculum development and instruction (including digital interactions with people taking the classes)
- Social Media live events (Q+A’s, etc.)
- Possible participation in IRL Motherly events
- Possible participation in branded campaigns as they pertain to your expertise
Our ideal expert panel members will have:
- Experience and appropriate credentials within their area of expertise
- Excellent writing and speaking skills, both online and in person
- Hustle and ability to hang in our fast-paced #startup biz
- Motherly’s core value of supporting women in a non-judgmental, friendly, uplifting way
The Motherly Expert Panel members are contractors who will be compensated for the content provided.
Items needed to apply:
- Cover letter explaining why YOU are the perfect expert for us!
- Links to website and social media platforms
- 2-3 writing samples